WHOM TO APPROACH:
HOW TO APPLY:
Form “A” appended to Andaman & Nicobar Islands(Protection of Aboriginal Tribes) Regulation 1956.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED:
- Two Passport size photographs
- Proof of identity such as Electoral Photo Identity Card/ Islander Identity card/Family Identity card/Passport/Local Certificate
- Recommendation/ Sponsorship of the concerned department/ Govt. agency justifying the visit to the reserved area.
- Character/ Antecedents Certificate issued by any gazetted officer.
- Incase of Foreigners, permission of the Ministry of Home Affairs.